Are you a content creator or a content consumer?
People are the key to your business’ success. This is why learning to communicate well as a leader is essential to strengthening your team and building your business.
One of the challenging aspects to navigate as a leader is workplace culture. Culture clashes within the workplace comes from friction, from different ways of thinking, communication, and behaviour. Poor culture is usually rooted by lack of communication and understanding.
In this episode, we delve into the culture clash within an organization during structural changes and how leaders can handle this to create a sense of safety within the business. As leaders, it’s essential to approach this challenge with open communication and understanding your team.
Let’s dive in.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL FIND OUT…
- Integrating the business (3:03)
- Fear of change (3:25)
- Structural changes (4:18)
- Conflict of team structures during the integration (5:30)
- Building trust (6:13)
- Creating a sense of safety (6:18)
- Inherent idea of hierarchy with roles and titles (6:54)
- Social hierarchy (7:54)
- Transitioning roles and helping empower your team (8:50)
- Change management framework (9:20)
- Setting the right vision and the why (10:20)
- Fear of the team during change management (11:17)
- Finding the middle ground between rocking the boat and keeping the team happy (13:20)
- People are the key to your business’ success (14:10)
- Learning to communicate (15:32)
- Building your brand (17:25)
- Controlling only 80% of your business (20:00)
- The culture of your business is valuable (23:35)
- Reinforcing and adjusting the culture towards your vision (24:10)
- Change is not simple and fast (25:12)
- Dealing with culture clash within your company (27:45
- Clashing of different cultures (36:02)
- When the team starts being unharmonious (37:50)
WHERE YOU CAN FIND US
Like this episode? Have a topics that you would like us to discuss? We’d love to hear your feedback and comments. Let us know by leaving a comment below.