If you’re in the events industry, connecting in today’s digital age has changed tremendously, from in-person events to the online event space.
Digital connection has become the new norm. Tech and social media upgrades have opened the doors to new ways to connect. But is it the same experience for everyone?
In this episode, we talk about our differences as well as our similarities in how we experience this digital connection.
How have you found connecting in today’s advanced digital world? Let us know by sharing your thoughts in the comments.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL FIND OUT…
- Events and connecting pre-COVID (3:13)
- Virtual events and change of timezones (3:28)
- The difference of timezone shift pre-COVID and during COVID (4:46)
- The boom of VR technology (6:26)
- The problem with VR (6:45)
- The possibility of online meetings through VR (7:15)
- The depth of conversation and connection online (8:30)
- Connecting with friends and family online (8:45)
- What is human connection and what is intimacy (9:35)
- Generational influences (12:10)
- Experiencing online events and online communication differently (13:08)
- How to create the same in-person experience during the digital age (14:20)
- Hunger for in-person events (15:30)
WHERE YOU CAN FIND US
Like this episode? Have a topics that you would like us to discuss? We’d love to hear your feedback and comments. Let us know by leaving a comment below.