The most challenging thing for entrepreneurs to do is to focus.
You’ve got endless innovative ideas, relentless motivation, and the drive to get things done. But this isn’t enough to meet your goals. What you need are the right tools in place to perform at your highest level.
In this episode, Carl and Peter share their practical tips on how they reach their highest level of performance and how you can vibrate at your highest level for your business by doing high value activities.
If you want to see the level they play at and how they structure their days for optimal performance, give this episode a listen.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL FIND OUT…
- How we choose to fill our 8-hour days (6:20)
- The idea of spaciousness (8:50)
- How can we manage our time? (12:11)
- Tips to working with a personal assistant (19:26)
- Hiring someone to save you time (28:50)
- Optimising income to optimising more time (29:50)
- Being diligent on where you want to spend your time (31:21)
- What are high-impact activities? (32:20)
- Optimising time or focusing on income (33:13)
- Wealth dynamics (34:08)
- The most difficult thing for entrepreneurs is to focus on one thing (36:20)
WHERE YOU CAN FIND US
Like this episode? Have a topics that you would like us to discuss? We’d love to hear your feedback and comments. Let us know by leaving a comment below.