For a lot of people, one of the main motivators behind starting their own business is the freedom that comes with it.
But can entrepreneurs truly have it all? Can you build an incredible business without the hustle and grind? Is an entrepreneur really free if they’re constantly building structures?
In this episode, we answer these questions and delve into the idea of entrepreneurial freedom- whether it exists or not. We also share our own experiences of how we optimize our days or weeks based on our entrepreneurial archetype.
There is no cookie-cutter answer to these questions because each entrepreneur is different. The key is to get comfortable with the balance point that works for you personally.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL FIND OUT…
- Mindfulness and meditation (2:55)
- The key of meditation (5:06)
- Grinding and hustling as an entrepreneur (7:35)
- Energy flows where the focus goes (10:24)
- Primary and secondary focus in life (11:57)
- Building structures to have freedom (13:00)
- The definition of freedom (13:57)
- Discipline equals freedom (15:01)
- Routine equals freedom (16:20)
- Archetypes (17:15)
- What energy do you want to have each day? (22:47)
WHERE YOU CAN FIND US
Like this episode? Have a topics that you would like us to discuss? We’d love to hear your feedback and comments. Let us know by leaving a comment below.